It's no secret that here at AZ, we are fans of companies that combine beauty and skincare with a real appreciation and love for executing their beauty fantasies in a way that is kinder to the environment, natural and generally both better for you, me, and the planet! Based in their artisan studio in Hertfordshire, England, these British beauties strive to nurture the freshness of the precious antioxidants in the natural oils, butters and extracts they use in their products. Which, by the way, are all vegan, cruelty-free and eco-friendly! What more could you ask for?
Here's a little more background for you guys. We're super excited to be partnering with a company that has a genuine and important mission statement, standing proudly behind their brand's name, and it's something we'd like to share with you all. Every little help and these are promises we think we can all get on board with:
- Small batches of handmade skincare products are lovingly crafted in Evolve Beauty's artisan studio in Hertfordshire, ultimate freshness from that first time you use it. Each product really is made with tender, loving care.
- Evolve Beauty believes in 'Green Science', and so do we! We both believe in the power of plants, over the synthetic alternatives and their team have over 30 years experience in formulating the most effective natural products.
- Evolve Beauty strictly only use recyclable glass and card packaging, their PET bottles are made of 75% recycled plastic and are totally recyclable. Everything they produce is 100% vegan and cruelty-free and ingredients are sourced as locally and ethically as they can possibly be.
- These ladies believe in total honesty. They really tell you the truth about what is in their products, and what they can do for your skin. They keep it real.
- Evolve Beauty believe in REAL beauty. They believe you should enjoy and savour all of these beautiful, organic natural ingredients and celebrate something uniquely special that is beneficial for you and your skin.